Europe Chapter Event "Managing Environmental and Safety Risk in Global Oil and Gas Companies"
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 (5pm - 7pm Europe/London)
One Fleet Place
London EC4M 7RA
Sam Boileau, Consultant, Dentons
James Alexander, Practice Leader, Environmental, Willis Towers Watson
Join the Europe Chapter for "Managing Environmental and Safety Risk in Global Oil and Gas Companies." The event will feature a panel discussion on the current themes and trends in the environmental field for oil and gas companies, including the:
• impact of increased EHS fines for companies with high turnover (eg £20 million fine for Thames Water) – what does this mean for the oil and gas industry
• parent company liability for actions of subsidiaries, is it now more common for regulators to seek to pierce the corporate veil,
• operational issues including environmental liabilities in joint ventures,
• transaction issues including structuring, doing effective environmental due diligence and obtaining contractual protections, Are current industry JOAs fit for purpose in allocating liability for environmental risk, when fines could be USD multi-million, and
• W&I insurance in O&G transactions
A networking reception with drinks and canapés will follow the event.
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration will be on a space available basis and is complimentary for all members and non-members. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Special thanks to event-sponsor: