International Oil & Gas Law, Contracts and Negotiations: Part 2
Monday, September 30 - Friday, October 4, 2019
The Westin Galleria Houston
5060 W Alabama St [map]
Houston, TX 77056
Join AIPN, RMMLF and IEL for their 2019 International Oil & Gas Law, Contracts and Negotiations Course Part 2!
Part 2 covers the following topics:
- International Project Development Risks
- Seismic Contracts, Data Use & Exchange Agreements
- Unconventional Resources Development
- Crude Oil Marketing
- International Drilling and Service Contracts
- Decommissioning Issues
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Ethics
- Sale and Purchase Agreements
- International Dispute Resolution
- Natural Gas Sales Agreements
- Natural Gas Pipeline Transportation
- Natural Gas Balancing
- LNG Project Development
Online registration is now open! Both non-members and AIPN members should register directly with RMMLF at the link below.
For more details and to register click here.