International Oil & Gas Law, Contracts and Negotiations: Part 1
Monday, September 23 - Friday, September 27, 2019
The Westin Galleria Houston
5060 W Alabama St [map]
Houston, TX 77056
Join AIPN, RMMLF and IEL for their 2019 International Oil & Gas Law, Contracts and Negotiations Course Part 1!
Part 1 covers the following topics:
- Risks of International Investments
- Confidentiality Agreements
- International Dispute Resolution
- Bidding Agreements
- AMI Agreements
- Granting Instruments
- Stabilization Issues
- Joint Operating Agreements
- JOA Accounting Procedures
- Participation (Farmout) Agreements
- Unitization Issues
- Ethics and Anti-Bribery Compliance
- Crude Oil Lifting Agreements
Online registration is now open! Both non-members and AIPN members should register directly with RMMLF at the link below.
For more details and to register click here.