LARC Event "2019 Oil & Gas Trends & Perspectives for Colombia"
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 (5pm - 8:30pm America/Bogota)
Brigard & Urrutia Abogados
Auditorio Carlos Urrutia
Calle 70 A No. 4 - 41
Maria Elena Lares, Legal Affairs Manager, National Hydrocarbons Agency
Ana María Duque, Country Manager, Shell Colombia
Julio César Vaca-Forero, Energy Vice Minister Advisor
Alexandra Hernandez, Vice President, ACP Economic and Regulation Affairs
Nicolas Letts, Director, Control Risk
Paola Pastor, President, SPE Colombia
Join the Latin America Regional Chapter for a discussion on the future of the oil & gas industry in Colombia. This year-end event will feature a panel of experts and authorities discussing the expected trends of the oil and gas sector in Colombia, including, but not limited to:
- new exploratory activities,
- frontier areas,
- unconventional resources as a mean to foster hydrocarbons production,
- natural gas developments as sustainable systems of energy in the future,
- the need to strengthen the practice of dialogue and cooperation with communities,
- the standards of compliance with anti-corruption rules, and
- the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks.
A cocktail reception will follow.
Registration is COP $40,000 for members and COP $50,000 for non-members. RSVP by contacting Diana Sanclemente at firstname.lastname@example.org and Marianna Boza at email@example.com.
Special thanks to event-sponsor: