EA Chapter Event "Decommissioning in the North Sea: The Current Regime and Proposed Changes to Assist Existing and Future Investors"
Thursday, September 14, 2017 (5pm - 8:30pm Europe/London)
Ashurst, Broadwalk House
5 Appold Street
London EC2A 2HA
• Pauline Innes, Decommissioning Director, BEIS
• Romina Mele-Cornish, Fiscal Policy Manager, Oil & Gas UK
• Mark Dryden-Brownlee, Commercial Manager, North Sea Midstream Partners
• Craig Stewart, Senior Manager, International Tax Services, Ernst & Young
• Simon Mann, Head of Finance, Planning & Economics, JX Nippon Exploration & Production
• Khash Mohajerani, Vice President, Blue Water Energy LLP
• Michael Burns, Ashurst, Partner, Energy (Chair)
Further panelists to be confirmed closer to this event.
Please join the AIPN Europe-Africa Chapter for a panel forum in London on the current decommissioning regulatory regime that applies to the UK Continental Shelf and proposed changes to the fiscal regime that may assist existing and future investors. Registration will begin at 5 p.m., with the panel forum and Q&A beginning at 5:30 p.m., followed by a cocktail reception at 6:45 p.m.
Online registration is now closed. On-site registration will be on a space available basis, and is complimentary for members, non-members, and students.
Special thanks to event-sponsor: