EA Chapter Event "Back to the Future: Tapping Angola's World Class Oil and Gas Potential"
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 (4pm - 7pm Africa/Algiers)
R. da Missão 103
• Bráulio Brito, President of AECIPA, Angola’s Oilfield Service Providers Association
• Carlos Feijó, CFA Law Firm Partner, former member of the Angola Government
• Tiago Neto, General Counsel, Sonangol EP
• Francisco A. Simão, VP Legal Affairs, BP Angola
• Ibrahim de Carvalho, Head, AECIPA Tax Committee
• Per Johan Bugge, Commercial Manager, Statoil
• Alexandre Chequer, Partner and Global Head of Oil and Gas, Mayer Brown
• Gonçalo Falcão, Partner, Head of the Angola Practice, Tauil & Chequer Advogados in Association with Mayer Brown
• Norman Nadorff, Mayer Brown Special Counsel, former BP Angola Counsel
Please join AIPN’s Europe-Africa Chapter for an intriguing panel discussion on the following topics regarding the future of Angola's energy sector:
Bringing Back Investors: What Will It Take?
i. Creating a Competitive Environment in a Post-shale World
ii. Time for Regulatory Change? Moving beyond 2004
iii. New Developments in Dispute Resolution Reassure Foreign Investors
Step on the Gas: Monetizing Angola’s Ace in the Hole
i. The Prospects for Increased Gas Production in Angola
ii. A Survey of Cutting-edge Gas Technologies in Africa and Beyond
iii. Brazil’s Gas Reforms and Their Possible Relevance for Angola
A networking dinner will take place at 8:00 p.m. after the event at the Del Mar Restaurant (Av. Murtala Mohammed, Luanda, Angola). Each attendee will be responsible for their dinner expenses.
Registration for this seminar is complimentary and due to the limited availability of seats, is subject to confirmation. Reserve your seat by clicking here.
This seminar will be conducted only in English.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +55 11 2504 4213.
Special thanks to event-sponsor: