Endorsed Event: Texas A&M University School of Law Energy Symposium
Thursday, March 1 (12pm) - Friday, March 2, 2018 (12pm US/Central)
Texas A&M University School of Law
1515 Commerce Street [map]
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Enrique Hidalgo, President, ExxonMobil Exploración y Producción México S.R.L. de C.V.
Allen Gilmer, co-founder and CEO of DrillingInfo and former Chairman of TIPRO
Join the Texas A&M University School of Law for the 9th Annual Energy Symposium. The topics to be presented are:
- Regional Energy Integration U.S. - Mexico
- State vs. Federal Energy Policy Polarization
- Winners and Losers in a Global Natural Gas Market
- The Future of Nuclear Power and Disposal of Radioactive Waste
- Networking Opportunities for Students and Young Professionals
Click here for more information and to register.
AIPN is informing you of this event on the basis that it may be relevant and of potential interest to you, however this is not an AIPN-organized event. The views expressed at this event do not necessarily represent the views of the AIPN or any of its Members and the AIPN disclaims any liability whatsoever in this regard.