International Oil & Gas Contracts and Negotiations Core Course
Due to recent global developments, travel restrictions and health and safety concerns for all participants, we have decided to postpone the Core Course until Q2 or Q3 2022. More details will be announced as details are confirmed.
This 5-day course will feature interactive discussions on key upstream and midstream oil and gas issues and agreements that are important to new entrants into the industry as well as experienced persons. It is taught from a practical perspective by highly-experienced and knowledgeable faculty.
Topics that will be covered at this course:
- Overview of the International Energy Industry
- Confidentiality & Bidding Agreement Issues
- Anti-Bribery, Corruption Laws and Sanctions Issues
- International Dispute Resolution
- Service Agreement Issues
- Granting Instrument Issues
- Unconventional Resource Issues
- Joint Operating Agreement Issues
- Participation – Farmin/Farmout Agreements
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Issues
- Unitization Issues
- Decommissioning Issues
- Crude Oil Sales and Lifting Agreement Issues
- Gas Sales Agreement Issues
- Gas Balancing and Transportation Issues
- Overview of LNG
More details and program to be released soon!
Harry W. Sullivan, Jr., International Energy Attorney, Dallas, Texas
Frank L. Cascio, Jr., International Energy Counsel, Houston, Texas
Andrew B. Derman, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP, Dallas, Texas
Jennifer Josefson, Partner, Morgan Lewis, Moscow, Russia
Kimberly H. Reeder, General Counsel, Arrow Energy Pty Ltd, Brisbane, Australia
Continuing Education Credits
AIPN is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. The number of MCLE credit hours awarded for the course are still being determined.