July 9 - 10, 2019
Johannesburg, South Africa
Join the AIPN in Johannesburg for a course on natural gas!
The course will include two days of classroom presentations, with time for interaction with the faculty throughout the lectures. The course will be taught by oil and gas lawyers and commercial negotiators who have hands-on experience with each of the areas they will be teaching. The course will also feature a welcome reception.
Topics that will be covered at this course:
- Natural Gas Aspects of Granting Instruments
- Natural Gas Aspects of Joint Operating Agreements
- Consequences of Joint Marketing of Natural Gas or LNG
- The Natural Gas Value Chain
- Consequences of Separate Marketing of Natural Gas or LNG - Gas Balancing Agreements
- Pipeline Gas Sales Agreements
- Cross Border Gas Sales and Pipeline Issues
- Overview of LNG Projects
- Current Issues in the LNG Industry
- LNG Gas Sales Agreements
Harry Sullivan, International Energy Attorney; Course Chair
Ezekiel Adesina, Executive Secretary, Africa Energy Study Group/Head of Strategy, Nigeria LNG Limited
Robert Lesnick, Senior Petroleum Advisor, The World Bank
Continuing Education Credits
AIPN is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. A maximum of 8.50 CLE credit hours will be awarded based on individual attendance.