Dianna L. Kyles, Senior Counsel, Oxy
Martin J. Miles, Independent Consultant
AIEN is producing an incredible two-day program for its annual International Energy Summit. Stay up-to-date on current trends and challenges in the international energy industry by attending sessions that include high-profile speakers, interviews, hot topics, fireside chats, moderated discussions and more! Don’t miss out on these exciting sessions, available at the AIEN 2022 IES, themed "The Future of Energy: Transition & Security".
Topics to be featured this year:
- Stabilization & Climate Commitments
- Exploration Leaders Panel
- Non-European Views of the Energy Transition
- Financing the Future: Energy Transition & Changing Business Models
- Rise of the Independents: Their Role in Transition & Security
- Industrial Clusters: Carbon Capture & Storage
- North Sea in Transition
- Hydrogen: Market Creation, Scaling & Integration
- Inorganic Growth: M&A in the Energy Transition
- Energy Security: The Changing International Landscape
- Transferrable Skills and the Energy Transition
Check back soon for additional information and announcements!
Prior to the IES Welcome Reception and kick-off of the conference, AIEN will host four workshops on Tuesday, September 27. There will be two morning workshops and two afternoon workshops, allowing attendees to register for more than one workshop and double their learning! All workshops are $200 each and can be added on to your conference registration. Registration will include a coffee break and workshop materials.
The number of participants in each workshop is limited in order to facilitate the highest level of interaction.
Morning Workshops (8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Bid Round Strategies & Transferrable Tactics
Gas & Hydrogen Transportation Contracts
Afternoon Workshops (1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Negotiation Skills & Changing Partners
Carbon Credit Markets & Financing Energy Projects
Continuing Education Credits
AIEN is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. The number of MCLE credit hours awarded for the International Energy Summit are still being determined.