Join AIPN for its fourth installment of its annual International Petroleum Summit (IPS), May 21 - 23, 2019, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Houston, Texas, USA!
The conference program will feature interactive and in-depth presentations on industry hot topics given by oil and gas experts, sessions promoting career growth, and presentations from high-profile speakers. Attendees can also take advantage of pre-conference workshops aimed at providing essential insight into a variety of topics relevant to international oil and gas professionals.
- 2019 IPS Topics
• Poverty, Carbon and the Role of Natural Gas
• Operating in Mexico
• Energy Policy of Mexico's New Administration
• Venezuela – What is the end game?
• Brazil’s Reforms and Opportunities
• Geopolitics & Short-Term Oil & Gas Prices
• The Evolution of Talos Energy and Key Strategies for Future Success
• Entering the Age of Natural Gas
• Exploration Strategy in the Shale Era
• The Gulf of Mexico: Competing for Investment in an Expanding Global E&P Market
• Disruptive Technologies and Practices in the Oil & Gas Sector
Take part in the highly-rated Speed Networking event where you can make up to 10 business connections in a short amount of time, and then build on those connections throughout the conference. But, the networking opportunities do not stop there - the 2019 IPS will offer a variety of networking opportunities - including a welcome reception and a gala and awards dinner. The IPS Gala and Awards Dinner recognizes outstanding AIPN members as well as celebrates certain impactful industry achievements, underpinned by international petroleum negotiations and transactions that promote and embody the principles of AIPN in the oil and gas industry.
Alma Del Toro, President & Founder, Blue Bull Energy
Darren Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, TEPNVI, TOTAL
Dr. Fenner Stewart, Assistant Professor, University of Calgary, Faculty of Law
Mark your calendars now for AIPN’s premier annual conference!