Join AIPN for its fifth installment of its annual International Petroleum Summit (IPS), May 19 - 21, 2020, at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand!
The conference program will feature interactive and in-depth presentations on industry hot topics given by oil and gas experts, sessions promoting career growth, and presentations from high-profile speakers. Attendees can also take advantage of pre-conference workshops aimed at providing essential insight into a variety of topics relevant to international oil and gas professionals.
- 2020 IPS Topics
• What Governments Want from Reasonable and Prudent Operators
• Bridging the Energy Transition with LNG
• Above the Ground Risk in the New Energy World
• Confluence of Technology and Innovation in the Energy Sector
• Cross-Border Energy Development and Disputes
• Decommissioning: Challenges for Governments and Producers
• Green Power Surge: Rise of Renewables in Asia
• Expanding Roles of NOCs in International Exploration and Development
Take part in the highly-rated Speed Networking event where you can make up to 10 business connections in a short amount of time, and then build on those connections throughout the conference. But, the networking opportunities do not stop there - the 2020 IPS will offer a variety of networking opportunities - including a welcome reception and an awards dinner. The IPS Awards Dinner recognizes outstanding AIPN members as well as celebrates certain impactful industry achievements, underpinned by international petroleum negotiations and transactions that promote and embody the principles of AIPN in the oil and gas industry.
Mark your calendars now for AIPN’s premier annual conference!
Michael Arruda, Partner, Baker Botts LLP
Joe Tomkiewicz, Partner, Tilleke & Gibbins
Kevin O’Neal, Managing Counsel, Chevron Asia South Ltd.
Continuing Education Credits
AIPN is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. The number of MCLE credit hours awarded for the International Petroleum Summit are still being determined.