Let us welcome you to the extraordinary city of Bangkok for the 2020 IPS. As Thailand’s capital, Bangkok boasts a unique mix of history, art, and culture, as well as has an abundance of food experiences and shopping.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
48 Oriental Avenue
Phone: +66 (0) 2 659 9000
For more than 143 years, travelers have followed the Chao Phraya River to stay at the legendary Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. A luxury five-star hotel in one of the world’s most exciting cities, they enjoy a reputation for style, service and excellence. A haven of calm on the banks of the river, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is a truly remarkable hotel.
Superior Room Single THB 7,000++ per night
Superior Room Double THB 7,500++ per night
The above rates include:
- Daily breakfast for one or two persons
- Daily in-room high speed internet access
- Complimentary welcome jasmine hand garland on arrival
- Complimentary welcome drink served during personalized check-in
- Complimentary English newspaper
- Complimentary daily fruits and flower in room
- Complimentary 24-hour private butler service
- Complimentary use of The Oriental Health Centre & swimming pools
- Complimentary shuttle boats to Baan Rim Naam, and Taskin Bridge Sky-train station
Rates are subject to applicable state, local, occupancy, and tourism taxes and fees, including 17.7% VAT and service charge.
Reservations can be made online by clicking here. Group code: AIPN20
Reservations may be made by calling emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning “AIPN”.
Reservations may also be made by calling +66 (2) 659 9000 and mentioning “AIPN”.
The deadline date to make reservations is May 5, 2020. After that time, the remaining hotel rooms will be released, but the hotel will continue to offer the group rate after the reservation deadline, subject to availability. The room rates will be applied up to three days before and three days after the event, subject to availability.
The Mandarin Oriental’s peaceful, yet central location is situated within easy reach of all Bangkok’s main attractions, including:
- A picturesque riverside setting on the banks of the Chao Phraya River
- Five-minute boat ride from the city’s convenient Saphan Thaksin Sky Train and luxurious shopping at IconSiam
- Easy access to Suvarnabhumi International Airport by expressway
- Situated in the heart of Bangkok’s cultural district
- Only a short boat ride from the breathtaking Grand Palace
Traveling to and around Bangkok
Bangkok’s main international airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK).
Airport transportation to/from Suvarnabhumi International Airport is available through the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Please email email@example.com to reserve transportation directly. Prices are listed below.*
- A chauffeur-driven BMW Series (730Ld) for collection from airport at the rate of THB 3,400 net per trip per car or THB 6,500 net per round trip per car (maximum 3 persons)
- A Mercedes-Benz Vito Van at THB 3,500 net per van per way or THB 7,000 net for round trip (maximum 5 persons)
- A Toyota Commuter van at THB 3,500 net per van per way (maximum 6 persons)
*Prices include 17.7% service charge and VAT, subject to change without prior notice.
Map of Bangkok Riverside
This very detailed map highlights restaurants, shops, attractions, and much more in the riverside area, nearby the conference venue, the Mandarin Oriental Hotel! The map also touches on the various modes of transportation available in Bangkok including taxi boats, free shuttle boats and the BTS Skytrain.