June 19-22, 2017 | Oslo, Norway | Hotel Continental
Sean Korney, Partner, Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP
Torgeir Løland, Vice President Commercial, Negotiation & Access, Exploration Strategy & Business Development, Statoil ASA
Join us at the 2017 AIPN Model Contracts Workshop being held in Oslo, Norway! This year’s workshop agenda includes presentations and interactive discussions on AIPN model contracts, with a focus on new contracts currently in development or under revision. The following contracts will be featured:
- Unitization and Unit Operating Agreement - Revision of 2006 version
- Rollout of the International Dispute Resolution Agreement - Revision of 2004 version
- International Farmout Agreement - Revision of 2004 version
- Asset Purchase and Sale Agreement
- International Joint Operating Agreement (2012)
- Unconventional Resources Operating Agreement (2014)
- International Drilling Contract and Services Agreement
- Area of Mutual Interest Agreement
In addition, the workshop will kick-off with a session on globalization and protectionism discussing how recent geopolitical changes, including Brexit and the Trump Presidency, will impact the oil & gas industry. Another session will dive deep into the recent developments and trends in common and civil law on issues that arise under the suite of AIPN Model Agreements. Lastly, you won’t want to miss the panel session covering corporate sustainability efforts, including contract disclosure, human rights clauses in JOAs and the Modern Slavery Act, and the impact they have on business.
Continuing Education Credits
AIPN is an accredited sponsor approved by the State Bar of Texas Committee on MCLE. A maximum of 13.5 MCLE credit hours will be awarded based on individual attendance for the 2017 Model Contracts Workshop.
The Model Contracts Workshop is also accredited for 14.25 AAPL Recertification Credits.
Online registration has been closed. Onsite registration will be available. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.