New York Sub-chapter of US Chapter Luncheon "Due Diligence: What Role Do Reserves Play in M&A Transaction Due Diligence?"
Join the New York Sub-chapter of the US Chapter for "Due Diligence: What Role Do Reserves Play in M&A Transaction Due Diligence?" The luncheon will feature a discussion on the role of reserves in M&A transaction due diligence. The topics to be covered include:
• Standards and Classifications (PRMS)
• Disputes – Is an “Inventory of Drillable Locations” the same as PUD’s?
• What is a “Firm intent to Develop”
• Overview of valuation approaches
• The role of independent auditors
Registration is $25 for members, $50 for non-members, and complimentary for students. Please register online as space is limited.
Special thanks to event-sponsors: