US Chapter Distinguished Negotiators Event
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Thursday, November 1, 2018
The Coronado Club | 919 Milam Street, Ste. 500, Houston, TX 77002
Pat Allison, International and Domestic Transactional Attorney
Victor Obadiah, Principal, Vector Energy Advisors
Joey Wesley, International and GOM Offshore Negotiations
Please join us for our eighth annual Distinguished Negotiators event! We have assembled a trio of experienced and well-seasoned negotiators who have agreed to share their experiences, wisdom, and lessons learned, as well as an interesting story (or two) from their past. Drawing on many years of experience as international negotiators, this panel will take questions from the audience and will address such questions as:
- How/why did you start in the international oil and gas business?
- What has been the most challenging country and/or environment you’ve worked in?
- What would you describe as your greatest success? And your biggest disappointment?
- What was your most interesting experience away from the negotiating table while traveling?
- What would be your career advice to young(er) lawyers and/or commercial persons entering this part of the business?
- What skills helped you the most? Are there any skills you thought important that turned out not to be or vice versa?
- If you had it all to do again, what would you change/do differently?
This promises to be an engaging, entertaining, and educational event that is not to be missed!
Join us in the Living Room of the Coronado Club before the panel for a networking reception with drinks and canapes.
Online Registration has been closed. On-site Registration will be available, and is $45 for members, $55 for non-members, and $25 for students. Please contact Jodi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Parking: Valet is available at the Coronado Club, entrance located at 850 McKinney (McKinney at Travis). Please inform the valet you are attending the AIPN US Chapter Event.