US Chapter Distinguished Negotiators Event
5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Thursday, November 7, 2019
Coronado Club | 919 Milam Street, Ste. 500, Houston, TX 77002
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Networking Reception in the Living Room
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Panel Discussion in the Houston Room
Ed Turner, Senior Counsel, Exxon Mobil Corporation
Eric Fry, Executive in Residence, Energy Management, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin
Paul E. Feldman, Retired, Consultant and Advisor
Please join us for our ninth annual Distinguished Negotiators event! We have assembled a trio of experienced and well-seasoned negotiators who have agreed to share their experiences, wisdom, and lessons learned, as well as an interesting story (or two) from their past. Drawing on many years of experience as international negotiators, this panel will take questions from the audience and will address such questions as:
- How/why did you start in the international oil and gas business?
- What has been the most challenging country and/or environment you’ve worked in?
- What would you describe as your greatest success? And your biggest disappointment?
- What was your most interesting experience away from the negotiating table while traveling?
- What would be your career advice to young(er) lawyers and/or commercial persons entering this part of the business?
- What skills helped you the most? Are there any skills you thought important that turned out not to be or vice versa?
- If you had it all to do again, what would you change/do differently?
This promises to be an engaging, entertaining, and educational event that is not to be missed!
Join us for a networking reception with drinks and canapes prior to the panel discussion.
Registration is $45 for members, $55 for non-members, and $25 for students. Please register at the link to the right.
Parking: Valet is available at the Coronado Club, entrance located at 850 McKinney (McKinney at Travis). Please inform the valet you are attending the AIPN US Chapter Event.