Live Webinar: "Lower-Carbon and Carbon-Neutral LNG"
3:00 p.m. SAST (UTC +2) Thursday, January 28, 2021
7:00 a.m. CST | 1:00 p.m. GMT | Timezone Converter
1.5 hours (inclusive of Q&A)
Rob Butler, Partner, Baker Botts
Tom Holmberg, Partner, Baker Botts
Torsten Peters, VP Legal (M&A / Finance), Sasol
Moderator: Shakwa Nyambe, Managing Partner, Shakwa Nyambe & Co Inc; Africa Chapter Regional Director
Organized by the Africa Chapter, members and non-members are invited to join AIPN for a webinar to discuss lower-carbon and carbon-neutral LNG. The pressure is mounting on companies operating in the oil and gas industry to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions associated with their operations. There is also a growing focus from consumers, regulators, lenders and investors alike on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues. This has led to the emergence over the last two years of “lower-carbon”, “carbon-neutral” or “green” LNG. The webinar will address the following:
– What is “lower-carbon”, “carbon-neutral” or “green” LNG (Green LNG) and how is it produced?
– What is driving the development of Green LNG?
– An overview of measurement and tracking of greenhouse gas emissions across the LNG value chain;
– Reducing emissions and offsetting emissions;
– Summary of Green LNG deliveries and tenders to date; and
– Where the Green LNG market is headed and what it means for LNG participants.
Member - complimentary
Non-Member - $25
Webinar registration fees include access to the live and on-demand recording on AIPN University.
Apply for membership before registering and receive member rates! After completing your membership application, please email email@example.com for assistance with registering.
Please register at the link to the right. Login details will be provided via email on January 27.
Special thanks to webinar sponsor: