Live Webinar: "The Latest Development of China Gas Market Liberalization"
4:00 p.m. SGT (UTC +8) Tuesday, December 7, 2021
8:00 a.m. GMT | 12:00 p.m. GST | Timezone Converter
1.5 hours (inclusive of Q&A)
Monica Sun, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
Calvin Ho, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
Moderator: Aras Berenjforoush, Senior counsel, Trading & Shipping (Global LNG), BP
Organized by the Asia Chapter, this presentation will cover the recent developments of China's gas market liberalization, following the outline below:
PipeChina in Action
- First round of long term TUA grants
- New terminals being approved / under construction
- More regional pipe network being taken over by PipeChina
- Launch of the China LNG Index (ex-ship) - Gas Marketing /Bunkering JVs
- Pricing/business model o trend over the last two years
- Impact by the recent price spike - Carbon Neutral LNG
- What does it mean and what's the practice so far
- How does it work in the context of China's carbon neutrality targets
Member - complimentary
Non-Member - $25
Apply for membership before registering and receive member rates! After completing your membership application, please email email@example.com for assistance with registering. Are you a member but are not able to see the member rates even after logging in? It could be because you have not paid your dues. Please check your membership expiration date by clicking here.
Please register at the link to the right. Login details will be provided via email on December 6.